The Funelephant Forums!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

The Forums are currently Read-Only except for Mods & admin. These forums are closing down, but don't worry! We created a new forum, with more features! They are almost ready. We know it's hard to transition, but it's for the best! :D New Forums are here!

Adverts

Adverts

• Index
  •  » Announcements
  •  » 2nd Moderator Elections for the funelephant forums! -Discussion

#1 Friday, September 7, 2012 12:08:34

funelephant
FunCoinz: 468
Bank: 462
2nd Moderator Elections for the funelephant forums! -Discussion

Discuss the 2nd Moderator elections for the funelephant forums here!

You may say who you want to win, as long as you are a good sport.

We found this tube of glue stuck to your... uh... anyways, you can only use glue sticks now.
http://dilbert.com/dyn/str_strip/000000000/00000000/0000000/000000/90000/3000/900/93946/93946.strip.zoom.gif

Friday, September 7, 2012 12:08:34

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 Friday, September 7, 2012 12:35:37

mythbusteranimator
FunCoinz: 547
Bank: 28

Re: 2nd Moderator Elections for the funelephant forums! -Discussion

I run! Just kidding/. :P

http://i45.tinypic.com/2zspqas.png

#3 Saturday, September 8, 2012 13:08:06

funelephant

mythbusteranimator wrote:

I run! Just kidding/. :P

:lol:

We found this tube of glue stuck to your... uh... anyways, you can only use glue sticks now.
http://dilbert.com/dyn/str_strip/000000000/00000000/0000000/000000/90000/3000/900/93946/93946.strip.zoom.gif

#4 Sunday, September 9, 2012 18:51:51

puppymk
Outstanding Member
FunCoinz: 46
Bank: 0

I would run but I'm already a mod on 2 forums and so I think it would be to much to take on a 3rd. Good luck to everyone who runs!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/60598636/puppymk-sig.png

#5 Sunday, September 9, 2012 19:25:20

funelephant

puppymk wrote:

I would run but I'm already a mod on 2 forums and so I think it would be to much to take on a 3rd. Good luck to everyone who runs!

Yeah :P
I'm mod on a lot of things :P

#6 Monday, September 10, 2012 13:02:56

mythbusteranimator

funelephant wrote:

puppymk wrote:

Yeah :P
I'm mod on a lot of things :P

Imma running for Skyline mod.

#7 Monday, September 10, 2012 21:12:47

funelephant

Good luck to daniel_j!

#8 Tuesday, September 11, 2012 12:44:48

mythbusteranimator

Good luck to Pokemon trainer, too. :)
And do we all vote at the end? Should we make a google docs poll or something so only admins and/or mods could see the current results? I can whip up a good poll in two minutes. :P

#9 Tuesday, September 11, 2012 21:41:38

funelephant

Maybe...

#10 Wednesday, September 12, 2012 14:02:25

mythbusteranimator

When DOES voting start?

#11 Thursday, September 13, 2012 01:54:07

funelephant

Soon.

Hopefully tomorrow.

If we do have voting.

I have to decide :P

#12 Tuesday, April 15, 2014 03:31:41

javedadm1
FunCoinz: 6

I’ve just lately began a site, the knowledge you provide on this forum has helped me in my work. Thanks for your entire time & work.

#13 Friday, April 18, 2014 07:22:19

songduo
FunCoinz: 4

Buy Cheap MLB jerseys discount!

"There's a guy within the mound St. Louis Cardinals Jersey who has to take in also and you might be destined to be battling each other and actively playing chess," Jones stated. David Ortiz Jersey "Today, we ended up equipped to acquire to the queen more quickly." Mike Napoli Jersey

The Orioles improved to 3-5 and had their most runs given that Aug. 10, 2010, at Cleveland They also experienced twenty hits, which were the most considering the fact that May ten, 2011, versus the Seattle Mariners.

Jones strike a two-run homer off Yankees starter Ivan Nova about the ninth pitch with the day when he drove a 1-1 fastball about the center-field wall to set the tone.

In addition to Jones, specified hitter Delmon Young and catcher Matt Wieters also homered for the Orioles, who had 8 gamers with not less than two hits. Baltimore raised its workforce batting ordinary 37 points to .268, accomplishing so immediately after a few in their losses were by two runs or much less.

"You men want final results, I obtained that," Jones claimed. "It's all about final results, but we look at items a bit in a different way. We have had good at-bats and that is all we really ask outside of everyone."

Baltimore supervisor Buck Showalter stated, "It's been six or 7 games. We can't reside in that world. You trust your fellas as well as their track file."

That also bundled the underside from the lineup as second baseman Steve Lombardozzi, shortstop Ryan Flaherty and third baseman Jonathan Schoop combined for eight hits and scored 4 operates.

Aside from the house operates and the production through the base on the buy, 1st baseman Chris Davis experienced an RBI solitary and one among 3 Baltimore sacrifice flies. Left fielder Nelson Cruz contributed an RBI double, Younger added a run-scoring solitary, and right fielder Nick Markakis and Wieters lifted sacrifice flies.Adrian Beltre Jersey

Baltimore received for the fourth time in its very last twelve visits to New york as well as outburst permitted Wei-Yin Chen to select up the victory even with some shaky moments.

The Yankees made the moves ahead of Tuesday's sport versus Baltimore. Robertson was mentioned retroactive to Monday.

Robertson posted two will save in three games since the alternative for retired Yankees closer Mariano Rivera before finding harm. Robertson reported he felt distress throughout Sunday's outing at Toronto, and doesn't expect to get Elvis Andrus Jersey sidelined for additional than 15 days.

Jeter has claimed this will be his remaining season, and he was by now feted with presents inside the club's opening series in Houston. The shortstop, who turns forty on June 26, Custom Rangers Jersey didn't get much too several from opposing pitchers in his first 4 online games, heading two for 11 right before singling two times in the 6-4 get in Toronto on Sunday.

The next hit was the three,320th of his profession and moved him past Paul Molitor for eighth to the all-time list.

Jeter will likely be reunited while using the 3 other members from the "Core Four" that aided add 5 Earth Sequence title towards the franchise's already plentiful selection. Yankees legends Mariano Rivera and Andy Pettitte are scheduled to toss out to start with pitches to Jeter and former catcher Jorge Posada. St. Louis Cardinals customized jersey

Jeter's dad and mom, Charles and Dorothy, can also be predicted being in attendance.

Reds mentioned manager Brian Value claimed Latos has elbow irritation and might be reevaluated inside a several days. Selling price claimed whilst there's no timetable for Latos' subsequent commence, the staff wasn't viewing the setback as significant. St. Louis Cardinals Yadier Molina Jersey

Latos did not pitch inside of a spring teaching recreation and had offseason surgical procedure on his right elbow and his left meniscus. Adhering to one rehab begin with Double-A Pensacola, enabling five operates in 4 innings, he was scheduled to pitch Tuesday night for Louisville.

Also Tuesday, right-handed reliever Jonathan Broxton was activated R.A. Dickey Jersey with the disabled listing to exchange right-hander Trevor Bell. Bell was put on the 15-day disabled listing with elbow inflammation.Jacoby Ellsbury Jersey

St. Louis (4-3) strike a staggering .330 with runners in scoring posture very last 12 months, baseball's highest mark because 1974. cheap Derek Jeter jersey The team's .269 over-all ordinary rated fourth in the majors.Authentic Brandon Phillips Jersey

So far, that success hasn't carried over for that reigning NL champion.Cheap Toronto Blue Jays Jersey, 2014 Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys

The Cardinals are batting a mere .199, such as .167 with runners in scoring position whilst alternating wins and losses through seven game titles. On the other hand, St. Louis did all of its scoring Monday even though likely three for twelve with two doubles in that situation to defeat the Reds 5-3 in its property opener.Joey Votto jersey for sale

Even now, the Cardinals' ideal functionality this season came in the 7-6 gain at Cincinnati on Thursday, once they New York Yankees Jersey experienced year highs in operates, hits (11) and extra-base hits (five). Red Sox Jersey Shop

A lot of that2014 Yankees customized jersey injury arrived with the expense of Bailey, who surrendered 4 runs and 7 hits with three walks in four 1-3 innings. It was the right-hander's initial time on the mound because March ten because of a strained groin.Cincinnati Reds Jersey

"For me, missing people two 1/2 weeks with out mound time in spring instruction type of arrived again and bit me," Bailey informed the team's official website. cheap customized Reds jersey "You could definitely convey to I wasn't sharp. A great deal of walks, simply a large amount of pitches that skipped by an inch or two."Jose Bautista Jersey

That unquestionably wasn't the situation in Matt Carpenter Jersey Bailey's most recent outing in St. Louis on Aug. 28, putting out 7 while scattering 5 hits in seven 1-3 innings of a 10-0 acquire. Which was a welcome improve right after

yankees jersey heading 0-5 with a 6.90 Era about his earlier 7 begins there. authentic Michael Wacha jersey

Bailey will have to cope with Matt Holliday, who owns a .351 normal versus him and experienced an RBI double in Thursday's matchup.Derek Holland Jersey The remaining fielder linked for one more 1 within the opener of this three-game Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys collection though scoring two times and drawing two walks.

#14 Thursday, May 1, 2014 00:28:34

madoudou123
FunCoinz: 2

Buy Cheap MLB jerseys for sale!

"There's a guy around the mound St. Louis Cardinals Jersey who's got to consume also and you might be going to be battling one another and participating in chess," Jones mentioned. Boston Red Sox David Ortiz Jersey "Today, we have been able to have into the queen more quickly." Mike Napoli Jersey

The Orioles enhanced to 3-5 and had their most operates considering that Aug. ten, 2010, at Cleveland They also experienced twenty hits, which had been quite possibly the most considering the fact that May possibly ten, 2011, from the Seattle Mariners.

Jones strike a two-run homer off Yankees starter Ivan Nova to the ninth pitch of your working day when he drove a 1-1 fastball more than the center-field wall to set the tone.

Moreover Jones, specified hitter Delmon Young and catcher Matt Wieters also homered for the Orioles, who had eight players with not less than two hits. Baltimore raised its team batting average 37 details to .268, performing so following three in their losses were by two runs or fewer.

"You men want outcomes, I bought that," Jones said. "It's all about final results, but we glance at points a bit otherwise. We've had fantastic at-bats and that is all we actually talk to from everyone."

Baltimore supervisor Buck Showalter mentioned, "It's been six or seven game titles. We can't dwell in that environment. You have confidence in your men as well as their keep track of record."

That also provided the bottom from the lineup as next baseman Steve Lombardozzi, shortstop Ryan Flaherty and 3rd baseman Jonathan Schoop combined for eight hits and scored 4 operates.

Other than the house runs as well as the generation in the bottom on the purchase, initial baseman Chris Davis experienced an RBI solitary and certainly one of a few Baltimore sacrifice flies. Still left fielder Nelson Cruz contributed an RBI double, Younger added a run-scoring solitary, and suitable fielder Nick Markakis and Wieters lifted sacrifice flies.Adrian Beltre Jersey

Baltimore won to the fourth time in its previous twelve visits to New york as well as the outburst authorized Wei-Yin Chen to choose up the victory even with some shaky moments.

The Yankees made the moves before Tuesday's match towards Baltimore. Robertson was outlined retroactive to Monday.

Robertson posted two will save in three online games since the replacement for retired Yankees nearer Mariano Rivera prior to having hurt. Robertson said he felt irritation all through Sunday's outing at Toronto, and isn't going to assume for being Elvis Andrus Jersey sidelined for more than 15 days.

Jeter has said this can be his last season, and he was previously feted with items from the club's opening collection in Houston. The shortstop, who turns 40 on June 26, Custom Rangers Jersey failed to get also several from opposing pitchers in his very first four online games, heading two for 11 ahead of singling 2 times inside a 6-4 win in Toronto on Sunday.

The 2nd strike was the three,320th of his profession and moved him earlier Paul Molitor for eighth over the all-time list.

Jeter is going to be reunited together with the three other associates with the "Core Four" that helped include five Environment Sequence title into the franchise's already plentiful collection. Yankees legends Mariano Rivera and Andy Pettitte are scheduled to throw out to start with pitches to Jeter and previous catcher Jorge Posada. Customized Cardinals Jersey

Jeter's mother and father, Charles and Dorothy, are also envisioned to be in attendance.

Reds said supervisor Brian Price explained Latos has elbow inflammation and will be reevaluated in the couple days. Price tag claimed whilst there is no timetable for Latos' next start off, the workforce was not viewing the setback as major. New Yadier Molina Jersey

Latos did not pitch in a very spring instruction recreation and had offseason medical procedures on his proper elbow and his remaining meniscus. Following 1 rehab start with Double-A Pensacola, enabling five runs in four innings, he was scheduled to pitch Tuesday night for Louisville.

Also Tuesday, right-handed reliever Jonathan Broxton was activated Blue Jays R.A. Dickey Jersey in the disabled listing to replace right-hander Trevor Bell. Bell was placed on the 15-day disabled list with elbow inflammation.new york yankees Jacoby Ellsbury Jersey

St. Louis (4-3) strike a staggering .330 with runners in scoring posture very last year, baseball's greatest mark because 1974. Yankees Derek Jeter jersey The team's .269 general normal rated fourth during the majors.Brandon Phillips Reds Jersey

So far, that results hasn't carried about to the reigning NL champion.Cheap Toronto Blue Jays Jersey, 2014 Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys

The Cardinals are batting a mere .199, which include .167 with runners in scoring position whilst alternating wins and losses by 7 games. Nevertheless, St. Louis did all of its scoring Monday even though likely three for 12 with two doubles in that circumstance to defeat the Reds 5-3 in its property opener.cheap Joey Votto jersey

Even now, the Cardinals' finest general performance this season came inside of a 7-6 win at Cincinnati on Thursday, when they 2014 New York Yankees Jersey Sale had period highs in runs, hits (eleven) and extra-base hits (5). Red Sox Jersey

Much of thatcustomized yankees jersey destruction came on the expense of Bailey, who surrendered four runs and seven hits with 3 walks in four 1-3 innings. It absolutely was the right-hander's to start with time about the mound considering the fact that March ten as a consequence of a strained groin.Cincinnati Reds Jersey

"For me, lacking these two 1/2 months with no mound time in spring education kind of came again and little bit me," Bailey instructed the team's formal web page. cheap customized Reds jersey "You could certainly explain to I wasn't sharp. A lot of walks, only a lots of pitches that skipped by an inch or two."Jose Bautista Jersey

That certainly was not the situation in Matt Carpenter Cardinals Jersey Bailey's newest outing in St. Louis on Aug. 28, putting out seven although scattering five hits in seven 1-3 innings of the 10-0 acquire. That was a welcome modify just after

yankees jersey likely 0-5 having a six.90 Era over his previous seven starts there. Michael Wacha Cardinals Jersey Sale

Bailey will have to take care of Matt Holliday, who owns a .351 typical versus him and had an RBI double in Thursday's matchup.Derek Holland Jersey The left fielder linked for an additional a person inside the opener of the three-game 2014 Blue Jays Jerseys collection although scoring two times and drawing two walks.

#15 Friday, February 3, 2017 08:16:54

CieraBrier

the knowledge you provide on this forum has helped me in my work. Thanks for your entire time & work.

#16 Monday, February 13, 2017 07:04:31

CieraBrier

Read More Garcinia Extra
We are really grateful for your blog. There are many approaches to visit the post office. Good work.

• Index
  •  » Announcements
  •  » 2nd Moderator Elections for the funelephant forums! -Discussion

Adverts

Board footer