The Funelephant Forums!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

The Forums are currently Read-Only except for Mods & admin. These forums are closing down, but don't worry! We created a new forum, with more features! They are almost ready. We know it's hard to transition, but it's for the best! :D New Forums are here!

Adverts

Adverts

• Index
  •  » Announcements
  •  » 2nd Moderator Elections for the funelephant forums! -Speeches

#1 Friday, September 7, 2012 12:06:40

funelephant
FunCoinz: 468
Bank: 462
2nd Moderator Elections for the funelephant forums! -Speeches

Please post your speech here!

You must be:

At least 10 years of age
a Member or up

Please include:

Why you think you are right for the job
Experience
What days you will be able to be on
And anything else that is helpful

I will be hiring 1-2 new moderators!

The expected end date is September 12th.

We found this tube of glue stuck to your... uh... anyways, you can only use glue sticks now.
http://dilbert.com/dyn/str_strip/000000000/00000000/0000000/000000/90000/3000/900/93946/93946.strip.zoom.gif

Friday, September 7, 2012 12:06:40

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 Sunday, September 9, 2012 07:07:10

daniel_j
FunCoinz: 256
Bank: 50

Re: 2nd Moderator Elections for the funelephant forums! -Speeches

Dear Sir/Madam,
I believe I would be an appropriate choice for this election as I believe I am a friendly, helpful and constant member of this amazing community. I would be able to contribute a wide range of ideas and inspirations to this up and coming aspiration of which is this community as I  have held many real-life positions in the real world with controlling and maintaining a community, for example, for the past 2 years at my high school I have been a member of a tight-nick community created by the schools administrators to manage on-goings in the community and up-coming fund raising events. Other than the previously mentioned experience, I have also had the experience of hosting and managing a short-term forum that was once quite popular in my good old gaming days. I will be able to attend, manage and be a huge inspiration to this community many times during the school week, which will be generally at night time, as I attend school, and on weekends I will be widely available for 48 hours during the weekend. As for other important information on a need to know basis, I am now also at the age of 15 years, and I believe I may be one of the most mature current participants to this community. Thanks for taking my application in to consideration while selecting the next up and coming community moderator(s).
Your sincerely, Dan
P.S Good luck to every one that participates. :)

For all those wondering why, why?

#3 Tuesday, September 11, 2012 10:38:47

Pokémon Master N
FunCoinz: 158
Bank: 0
Re: 2nd Moderator Elections for the funelephant forums! -Speeches

Dear funelephant,
I believe I can do a good job as moderator. Because my activeness and happyness. Also i'm 11 and can delete bad post everytime I see them. I'll also help with get this forum more active.  I will be able to come on almost everyday. I think i'm ready for this cause i'm a moderator on Luxturna-Forums and i'm ready for a new job.

Last edited by Pokémon Trainer N (Tuesday, September 11, 2012 10:39:20)

BRONY AND PROUD

• Index
  •  » Announcements
  •  » 2nd Moderator Elections for the funelephant forums! -Speeches

Adverts

Board footer