The Funelephant Forums!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

The Forums are currently Read-Only except for Mods & admin. These forums are closing down, but don't worry! We created a new forum, with more features! They are almost ready. We know it's hard to transition, but it's for the best! :D New Forums are here!

Adverts

Adverts

#1 Monday, August 6, 2012 12:05:27

funelephant
FunCoinz: 468
Bank: 462
New Announcement System

(Credit to daniel_j for the idea)

We now have a new announcement system that scrolls! :epic:

Do you guys like it?

We found this tube of glue stuck to your... uh... anyways, you can only use glue sticks now.
http://dilbert.com/dyn/str_strip/000000000/00000000/0000000/000000/90000/3000/900/93946/93946.strip.zoom.gif

Monday, August 6, 2012 12:05:27

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 Monday, August 6, 2012 12:06:39

daniel_j
FunCoinz: 256
Bank: 50

Re: New Announcement System

It looks great :D
Size might be a bit small, only because it is not the smoothest scroll.

For all those wondering why, why?

#3 Monday, August 6, 2012 12:07:06

funelephant

I made the font bigger!

We found this tube of glue stuck to your... uh... anyways, you can only use glue sticks now.
http://dilbert.com/dyn/str_strip/000000000/00000000/0000000/000000/90000/3000/900/93946/93946.strip.zoom.gif

#4 Monday, August 6, 2012 12:08:28

daniel_j

It is perfect now :P

#5 Monday, August 6, 2012 12:09:32

funelephant

Yay :D

#6 Monday, August 6, 2012 12:59:51

mythbusteranimator
FunCoinz: 547
Bank: 28

Cool! Can you announce the Olympics soon?

Is it Flash Vortex or whatever?

http://i45.tinypic.com/2zspqas.png

#7 Monday, August 6, 2012 13:08:50

daniel_j

mythbusteranimator wrote:

Is it Flash Vortex or whatever?

nope :P it is just using the <marquee> tag :)
<marquee behavior="alternate">Your bouncing text goes here</marquee>

#8 Monday, August 6, 2012 13:18:26

funelephant

I'm going on vacation tomorrow, but I can create an announcement later :)

#9 Monday, August 6, 2012 13:38:22

mythbusteranimator
FunCoinz: 547
Bank: 28

funelephant wrote:

I'm going on vacation tomorrow, but I can create an announcement later :)

OK!

http://i45.tinypic.com/2zspqas.png

#10 Monday, August 6, 2012 14:46:48

Mokat
FunCoinz: 142
Bank: 0

Awesome :D
I'm going to do this on my forums now c:

Don't tell me to get a life-- Everyone knows that's never gonna happen. :P

#11 Tuesday, August 7, 2012 05:13:09

daniel_j

Mokat wrote:

It will cost you 50 Credz :P

#12 Tuesday, August 7, 2012 14:08:42

sanjayraj
Outstanding Member
FunCoinz: 137

Cool!

http://i46.tinypic.com/23sw40j.png

#13 Wednesday, August 8, 2012 14:08:45

Pokémon Master N
FunCoinz: 158

daniel_j wrote:

Mokat wrote:

It will cost you 50 Credz :P

I can pay that! :D

BRONY AND PROUD

#14 Saturday, January 5, 2013 11:47:47

swapnilcig
FunCoinz: 2

Hi how are you all members?
I am swapnil from  India.I am recently joined this forum and I want to have good kind of interaction with you all.I Hope it would be a great experience for me to be here and I can increase my knowledge.
Thank you.

e cigarette india
electronic cigarette india

#15 Saturday, July 27, 2013 04:23:39

MadilynRider

Comprar Twitter Followers Comprar Seguidores en Twitter. Comprar Twitter Followers. Aumentar Twitter Seguidores. Comprar Seguidores en Twitter Baratos. Desde 1000 - 1 Millón Seguidores

#16 Friday, October 18, 2013 08:32:44

hehling01
FunCoinz: 4

Then, make sure you have clear division and cooperation between your two.. Who is responsible of the distant attack and who deal with the melee attack? And when you fight in the movement, you should also ensure that each side has someone to fight. In a word, your fight in the team should be complete and powerful. As for the path of exile skills and path of exile items you chosen, you can choose your most powerful ones or choose a different one to cooperate with your partner.

We are the safest, cheapest, most reliable FFXIV Gil, who are interested to be supported Oh, Oh.

#17 Friday, April 18, 2014 07:18:39

songduo
FunCoinz: 4

Buy Cheap MLB jerseys discount!

"There's a guy within the mound St. Louis Cardinals Jersey who has to take in also and you might be destined to be battling each other and actively playing chess," Jones stated. David Ortiz Jersey "Today, we ended up equipped to acquire to the queen more quickly." Mike Napoli Jersey

The Orioles improved to 3-5 and had their most runs given that Aug. 10, 2010, at Cleveland They also experienced twenty hits, which were the most considering the fact that May ten, 2011, versus the Seattle Mariners.

Jones strike a two-run homer off Yankees starter Ivan Nova about the ninth pitch with the day when he drove a 1-1 fastball about the center-field wall to set the tone.

In addition to Jones, specified hitter Delmon Young and catcher Matt Wieters also homered for the Orioles, who had 8 gamers with not less than two hits. Baltimore raised its workforce batting ordinary 37 points to .268, accomplishing so immediately after a few in their losses were by two runs or much less.

"You men want final results, I obtained that," Jones claimed. "It's all about final results, but we look at items a bit in a different way. We have had good at-bats and that is all we really ask outside of everyone."

Baltimore supervisor Buck Showalter stated, "It's been six or 7 games. We can't reside in that world. You trust your fellas as well as their track file."

That also bundled the underside from the lineup as second baseman Steve Lombardozzi, shortstop Ryan Flaherty and third baseman Jonathan Schoop combined for eight hits and scored 4 operates.

Aside from the house operates and the production through the base on the buy, 1st baseman Chris Davis experienced an RBI solitary and one among 3 Baltimore sacrifice flies. Left fielder Nelson Cruz contributed an RBI double, Younger added a run-scoring solitary, and right fielder Nick Markakis and Wieters lifted sacrifice flies.Adrian Beltre Jersey

Baltimore received for the fourth time in its very last twelve visits to New york as well as outburst permitted Wei-Yin Chen to select up the victory even with some shaky moments.

The Yankees made the moves ahead of Tuesday's sport versus Baltimore. Robertson was mentioned retroactive to Monday.

Robertson posted two will save in three games since the alternative for retired Yankees closer Mariano Rivera before finding harm. Robertson reported he felt distress throughout Sunday's outing at Toronto, and doesn't expect to get Elvis Andrus Jersey sidelined for additional than 15 days.

Jeter has claimed this will be his remaining season, and he was by now feted with presents inside the club's opening series in Houston. The shortstop, who turns forty on June 26, Custom Rangers Jersey didn't get much too several from opposing pitchers in his first 4 online games, heading two for 11 right before singling two times in the 6-4 get in Toronto on Sunday.

The next hit was the three,320th of his profession and moved him past Paul Molitor for eighth to the all-time list.

Jeter will likely be reunited while using the 3 other members from the "Core Four" that aided add 5 Earth Sequence title towards the franchise's already plentiful selection. Yankees legends Mariano Rivera and Andy Pettitte are scheduled to toss out to start with pitches to Jeter and former catcher Jorge Posada. St. Louis Cardinals customized jersey

Jeter's dad and mom, Charles and Dorothy, can also be predicted being in attendance.

Reds mentioned manager Brian Value claimed Latos has elbow irritation and might be reevaluated inside a several days. Selling price claimed whilst there's no timetable for Latos' subsequent commence, the staff wasn't viewing the setback as significant. St. Louis Cardinals Yadier Molina Jersey

Latos did not pitch inside of a spring teaching recreation and had offseason surgical procedure on his right elbow and his left meniscus. Adhering to one rehab begin with Double-A Pensacola, enabling five operates in 4 innings, he was scheduled to pitch Tuesday night for Louisville.

Also Tuesday, right-handed reliever Jonathan Broxton was activated R.A. Dickey Jersey with the disabled listing to exchange right-hander Trevor Bell. Bell was put on the 15-day disabled listing with elbow inflammation.Jacoby Ellsbury Jersey

St. Louis (4-3) strike a staggering .330 with runners in scoring posture very last 12 months, baseball's highest mark because 1974. cheap Derek Jeter jersey The team's .269 over-all ordinary rated fourth in the majors.Authentic Brandon Phillips Jersey

So far, that success hasn't carried over for that reigning NL champion.Cheap Toronto Blue Jays Jersey, 2014 Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys

The Cardinals are batting a mere .199, such as .167 with runners in scoring position whilst alternating wins and losses through seven game titles. On the other hand, St. Louis did all of its scoring Monday even though likely three for twelve with two doubles in that situation to defeat the Reds 5-3 in its property opener.Joey Votto jersey for sale

Even now, the Cardinals' ideal functionality this season came in the 7-6 gain at Cincinnati on Thursday, once they New York Yankees Jersey experienced year highs in operates, hits (11) and extra-base hits (five). Red Sox Jersey Shop

A lot of that2014 Yankees customized jersey injury arrived with the expense of Bailey, who surrendered 4 runs and 7 hits with three walks in four 1-3 innings. It was the right-hander's initial time on the mound because March ten because of a strained groin.Cincinnati Reds Jersey

"For me, missing people two 1/2 weeks with out mound time in spring instruction type of arrived again and bit me," Bailey informed the team's official website. cheap customized Reds jersey "You could definitely convey to I wasn't sharp. A great deal of walks, simply a large amount of pitches that skipped by an inch or two."Jose Bautista Jersey

That unquestionably wasn't the situation in Matt Carpenter Jersey Bailey's most recent outing in St. Louis on Aug. 28, putting out 7 while scattering 5 hits in seven 1-3 innings of a 10-0 acquire. Which was a welcome improve right after

yankees jersey heading 0-5 with a 6.90 Era about his earlier 7 begins there. authentic Michael Wacha jersey

Bailey will have to cope with Matt Holliday, who owns a .351 normal versus him and experienced an RBI double in Thursday's matchup.Derek Holland Jersey The remaining fielder linked for one more 1 within the opener of this three-game Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys collection though scoring two times and drawing two walks.

#18 Friday, April 25, 2014 12:28:10

martinlive

If You are looking for new friends or partners who share your interest in fitness, you’re in the right place. Are community of fitness enthusiasts are already sharing experiences and views, as well as connecting with each other. Join us today, COMPLETELY FREE – no credit card required!
http://www.fitzus.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/5488448_500px.png

free online dating
totally free online dating
free dating online
free uk dating sites
free personals
online dating site free

Adverts

Board footer